The 12th Harmattan Workshop
1st Session: February 14th- 27th, 2nd Session: February 28th -13th, 3rd Session: March 14th - 27th 2010.
Venue: Niger Delta Cultural Centre, Agbarha-Otor, Delta State.
Painting, Printmaking, Metal Construction, Wood Sculpture, Stone Carving, Mixed Media, Textiles, Leather Craft, Jewelry, Drawing, Ceramics and Photography. There will be seminars, film shows and excursions. (Certificates will be issued to participants.)
Workshop Fees: N15, 000.00 per non student participant; N10,000.00 per student participant.
$300.00 for international participant.
( Fee covers 2 weeks accommodation and supply of materials only. )
Payments should be made to: Bruce Onobrakpeya Foundation acct. no. 0151050000020 Union Bank.
Only bank tellers evidencing payment would be accepted for registration.
Presentation of Papers
Interested participants who wish to present papers on Workshop themes are to apply the Workshop registrar at least 48 hours before date of presentation. Papers presented are strictly to adhere to Workshop themes.
For enquiries contact:
The Harmattan Workshop
Bruce Onobrakpeya Foundation
41, Oloje Street
Papa Ajao, Mushin,Lagos
10, Elsie Femi Pearse Street
Victoria Island, Lagos.
0806 079 5466, 0705 634 6458 or 0803 310 0344.
- ► 2012 (13)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (32)
- Spirit of New Oshogbo Art: Artist Rahmon Olugunna
- HARMATTAN GALLERY WELCOMES N. ODEBIYI
- 2010 HARMATTAN ART WORKSHOP
- DOCUMENTARY ON NIGERIAN ART
- FILM ON NIGERIAN ART
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ART
- NIGERIAN ART RIVALS THE VERY BEST IN THE WORLD
- Okorodus Exhibits Immigraliens at the Harmattan G...
- Immigraliens:Exhibition of Paintings and Sculpture...
- Ibiebe Alphabets and Ideograms
- Recent works by Bruce Onobrakpeya
- ▼ September (12)